Bridgeford Trust Company was proud to have the opportunity to partner with McKonly & Asbury, LLP as a featured guest on their recent webinar entitled “Cover Your Assets: Asset Protection Trusts and the Vital Importance of Trust Jurisdiction” on January 23, 2014.
During this webinar, special guest David Warren (President and CEO with Bridgeford Trust Company) sat down with Reed Horanburg (Senior Consultant with McKonly & Asbury) for a discussion on asset protection trusts. This very informative webinar considered asset protection in the context of trust planning, how to best utilize asset protection trusts, and examine the importance of selecting the proper trust jurisdiction for optimal protection and flexibility.
For more information on this topic or to submit a question, use our contact page at www.bridgefordtrust.com/contact/ or contact David (firstname.lastname@example.org) directly.
Watch or listen to a recording of the presentation below.
Download the audio file as an MP3 (28 MB)
Click here to download
After this webinar, attendees were familiar with the following topics:
- Definition of Asset Protection Trust
- Factors that make some Asset Protection Statutes Better Than Others
- Comparison of Asset Protection Statutes/Jurisdictions Across the Country
- Specific Uses for Asset Protection Trusts in the Wealth Planning Process
- Consider Whether there is a Legal Duty to Place Use an Appropriate Jurisdiction for Asset Protection Planning
Watch a quick preview of the webinar in the video below!