Bridgeford Trust is proud to once again co-sponsor McKonly & Asbury’s Collaborate Conference. This fourth annual business and tax conference features a variety of topics and speakers, including general sessions and breakout sessions for attendees to choose from, customized to past participant feedback as well as what’s trending in the business community. The conference is approved for 5.5 hours of Continuing Legal Education credits and 7 hours of Continuing Professional Education credits, and takes place on Tuesday, September 27, 2016 at the Hershey Lodge from 8:00am-5:30pm.
President and CEO of Bridgeford Trust Company, David A. Warren, will be presenting a breakout session entitled “Trust Taxation: An Untapped Planning Opportunity”. The presentation will consider trust taxation, one of the most directly measurable benefits of selecting a proper trust situs in the wealth planning process. The presentation will focus on specific planning areas that leverage South Dakota’s no state income tax status in a way that could result in substantial income and estate tax savings, extending over multiple generations.
David will be co-presenting with NYC attorney, William Lipkind, nationally recognized for his progressive trust planning strategies with articles routinely appearing in publications across the nation, most recently in Trust & Estates Magazine. Mr. Lipkind is generally regarded as an expert relative to the ING Trust Strategy, having obtained several favorable Private Letter Rulings from the IRS on this and other tax planning strategies.
Highlights of this conference include:
- A keynote presentation from John McElligott, CEO of York Exponential and President of The Fortress Initiative. John’s presentation, entitled “Embracing Disruption,” will focus on emerging topics in Exponential technology. Through his presentation, attendees will have the chance to start the conversation on what it means for communities to not only plan, think, and prepare for disruption but to succeed by simply Embracing it.
- General sessions focused on current issues that attendees face every day.
- Breakout sessions for you to choose from.
- 7 Recommended Continuing Professional Education Hours.
- 5.5 Continuing Legal Education Credits.
- Breakfast, lunch, and networking.
- Networking Reception after the day’s sessions.
For more information on the day’s events, including the full agenda and the link to register, please visit www.macpas.com/collaborate2016.
Contact Melissa Roberson, Marketing Manager with McKonly & Asbury, with any questions by emailing email@example.com or calling 717-972-5822.