Bridgeford Trust Company partnered with McKonly & Asbury as a featured guest on their recent webinar entitled “How to Sell Your Business, Part 2: Issues to Consider During and After the Close”.
This webinar was originally produced on June 18, 2014 and was hosted by Kurt Trimarchi with McKonly & Asbury along with featured guests Bob McCormack and Katie Smarilli from Murphy McCormack Capital Advisors and David Warren from Bridgeford Trust Company. This webinar addressed the three keys to success during the selling and post closing process: Calculation, Control, and Communication.
We hope you enjoy the full recording and additional materials below.
Watch or listen to a recording of the June 18 presentation below.
Download the audio file as an MP3 (23 MB)
Click here to download
After viewing this webinar, you will have developed a better understanding of the the following topics:
- Understanding the importance of working capital
- Best practices in communication and clear documentation
- Keys to avoiding earn out disputes
- How to ensure seller control
- Asset protection planning and tips
- Proper considerations of fraudulent conveyance, privacy, and taxation
- Considering creating your own insurance company and 831(b) Micro Captive
This free, hour-long webinar took place on Wednesday, June 18th at 2:00 p.m. EST. Free CPE credits were available. This program was a live webinar which offered you the opportunity to ask questions and interact with the presenters. There was no quiz and no exam. This webinar qualified as live CPE and was not considered self-study. No prerequisites were necessary for this webinar and the program level is basic / introductory.